Biology Graduation Photo Information
(Evangelos Information Sheet – http://biologyprogram.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2020/11/Grad-Photo-Info.pdf)
- For Biology graduates of November 2020 or May 2021, it is mandatory to have your graduation photos taken at Evangelos Photography in order to be included in the 2020/2021 graduating class composite. If you choose not to take your grad photo, you will not be in the composite.
- Due to COVID-19 health regulations, there have been slight changes to maximize health and safety. Please note the following:
For in-person photography sessions at Evangelos Photography:
- Deadline for having your photos taken: February 15, 2021
- Book appointments through: https://www.evangelosphotography.com
- Evangelos will inform you of their extra safety protocols when you’ve booked
For out-of-town/international students:
To be included in the graduating composite, please complete one of the following:
- Take a high-resolution photo of yourself (passport-style) using against a white or light coloured wall, with long hair pushed back
- Take a photo at a professional portrait studio near you: light grey background, straight forward head and shoulder shot, with long hair pushed back
- Email your image in high-resolution JPEG digital format to email@example.com. Include your legal last and first name (as you have provided at UBC), your faculty & department/program.
- Digital editing fee of appropriate gown, sash applied: $45
- Deadline to email your photos: February 15, 2021